Monday, April 25, 2005

Potty talk

Thomas and Laura found a couple of flashlights and hid in my closet.  To get to my closet you have to go through my bathroom.  I heard them go into the bathroom, still with lights off, giggling and carrying on.  Next thing you know, Thomas opens the door, Laura is sitting on the potty saying "I'm done."  I told her to put her flashlight down, wipe and get up.  She put her flashlight down, but as to everything else, well............
 
I looked in on them and she's bent over while Thomas is wiping her.  He said "all done" and she griped saying "there's more!"  He then continued to wipe her again, she pulled up her pants and they went on playing, like this was there normal routine.  I didn't know whether to look shocked or amused.  They are truly twins, with 22 mths in between! 

No comments: