Friday, November 10, 2006

Dictionary according to Thomas

Thomas is very creative with a wild imagination and great sense of humor. To understand him you have to understand his verbage....

Word:
Fly Slapper-his name for the fly swatter (we find his word more appealing..)

Hurts like the chickens-another useful saying

Buggles-Snug as a bug on a rug, also known as, cuddle-time

The fighting room-actually the 'fitting room' but he starts crying everytime he sees the sign at the store and so I asked him what made him so sad, he replied "I don't want to go to the fighting room." His first venture in reading...

Drop your drawers-Thomas takes his sweet time in doing anything, but one day I was so tired of waiting on him I said "Drop your drawers" he frowned and said with a stern voice "I am NOT a drawer, and don't call me names!" I tried really hard not to laugh, but then he thought I was laughing at him, so I waited until after I dropped him off at school before I blew....Yes, he's still very much a literal thinker!

There will be more additions at a later date for I am sure he's not done with his definitions!

Take care and try buggling!

No comments: