Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Wahooz!!!

Today is my husband's birthday and we surprised him with a custom made camo nerf blow gun that I made and had a dear friend paint it and attach a laser sight on the end. The 'boys' played warrior for awhile. It was such a blast to watch them taking pot-shots around the corners of our house with many giggles to follow.

We continued the day by blindfolding him as we tried to take him on a wild goose chase to Wahooz. We started out by having pizza and slushies. We spent 5 hrs playing Laser Tag (and winning as a family), miniature golf, bumper boats, go-karts and numerous free video games.

We returned home to have BBQ steaks and eggs (JC's idea) and green beans. Boy, am I tired!!! The kids are so exhausted they are going to crash when their heads hit the pillow. Exhaustion is my friend but I'm going to feel it in the morning!

No comments: