Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay....so it's been a while

I'm finally starting to get some things in order and that means I'll be blogging more. Thanks to everyone who have been waiting patiently on me! ;o)

So, today we went to the NNU Fine Arts building for Thomas' piano lessons. One thing to note: The Fine Arts building used to be the Samaritan Hospital way back when. While we were waiting, Laura said "Mom, who was born here?" I replied, "your uncle Jim." She asked "were you born here?" I joyously said "no!" She asked, "where were you born?" I smiled and told her I was born at Mercy Hospital. Never running out of continual questions she asked, "Mom, what's mercy?" Jeremiah emphatically said "Mercy is when God gives you a second chance!" Well put and the questions were laid to rest! AMEN

No comments: