Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Friends

Isn't it funny how kids make friends? One thing I've noticed is that is says a lot about their character.

Example: I was at the school and observing Jeremiah and his playmates when I notice that he enjoys those that enjoy him. He also will "fight to the death" for any one of these friends. Whereas Thomas befriends those that are struggling or having a hard time and tries to lift their spirits.

Jeremiah is a leader not a follower. He is a warrior type. He's strong and starting to be very opinionated. He is LOYAL! I can see him sticking up for himself and others whom he trusts.

Thomas is a heart warmer. Laughing as he goes, but with a sensitivity that could crush his heart in seconds. He is LOVING, CARING and THOUGHTFUL! I can see him sticking by others and together making strong, lasting bonds.

No comments: