Saturday, March 26, 2005

Bees!!!!

Thomas says and does the funniest things, too. And since he is also autistic I thought I could add some of his stuff. Tonight we were eating dinner, with the kids eating at the breakfast bar.

As we were finishing up, Thomas hopped off his barstool and ran around the house saying "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!" We were wondering what in the world he was doing then he stopped in front of us repeating three times, "There's bees in my foot!"

As a final resort he stomped his foot really hard demanding, "Get them out!" I started laughing when I finally realized he had sat on his foot and now it was asleep. When he saw that mommy and daddy were both laughing he pouted "That's not funny!!!" We explained why he thinks there were bees in his foot and he went happily on his way, playing with his two siblings. So, the next time your foot falls asleep, they are really BEES!

No comments: